Nevaeh Buchanan’s Disappearance
On Sunday, May 24, 2009, at around 5:00 pm, Nevaeh Buchanan asked her mom if she could play at a friend’s house. She was five-years-old and wanted to play with her friend Austin, who lived in an apartment above her in the Charlotte Arms Apartment Complex. Nevaeh lived with her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, and her grandmother, Sherry in the two-bedroom apartment in Monroe, Michigan.
Sources & Related Links:
- Neveah Buchanan’s Murder Still Unsolved
- Reddit-The Unsolved Murder of Nevaeh Buchanan
- Who Killed Nevaeh Buchanan?
- Community Still Mourns the Death of Nevaeh Buchanan
- A Decade Later, Still No Answers in Neveah Buchanan’s Murder
- Justice for Nevaeh Buchanan
- Grandma of Nevaeh Buchanan Says Police Aren’t Doing Their Job
- Autopsy Results of Nevaeh Buchanan
Similar Crimes and Consequences True Crime Podcast Episodes:
FOLLOW ON APP