Natalie and Chase DeBlase's Torture and Murder
Single father John DeBlase was given an ultimatum by his pregnant girlfriend Heather Keaton. She demanded full authority to discipline his 5-year-old daughter Natalie and 3-year-old son Chase as she saw fit, or she would leave him. Heather hated his children and for months John stood by and allowed them to endure torturous punishments for the most minor offenses. The last time anyone saw Natalie alive was in March of 2010. Little Chase disappeared on Father’s Day of that year. Find out what happened to Natalie and Chase DeBlase in this week’s episode of Crimes and Consequences.
THANK YOU to our episode sponsor, Surfshark. Protect your online privacy and Get a secure VPN at SurfShark.deals/crimes risk-free for 30 days, and enter the promo code “CRIMES” to get 83% off and an extra 3 months FREE!
Sources and Related Links to Podcast Episode:
- DeBlase said he choked Chase and Natalie to death to ‘stop the children’s suffering’
- Warrants Depict Bizarre Tortures, Then Death for DeBlase Children
- Heather Leavell Keaton v. State of Alabama
- Death sentence for John DeBlase: ‘I am not going to beg for mercy’
- Obituary for Natalie and Chase DeBlase
- Natalie DeBlase Mother: He was supposed to protect them, she was his princess.”