EP163: The Clear Lake Massacre
Christine Paolilla had a tough childhood. Her father died in an accident when she was little and she also suffered from alopecia which caused her to have very low self-esteem. During her early school years, she had a tough time at school when she was the victim of teasing and was picked on quite a bit. This all changed when her family moved to Friendswood, Texas, and was befriended by two of the most popular girls in the high school. Christine repaid their kindness by brutally murdering them and two other people. Listen to hear about the Clear Lake Massacre.
Written by Terra Bella and edited by Tonya
Sources and Related Links to Podcast Episode:
- Christine Paolilla’s Murderpedia Page
- NY Post: ‘Psycho’ 17-year-old shot, beat classmates to death
- Southern Fried True Crime Podcast
- ABC News: High School ‘Miss Irresistible’ Accused of Killing Friends
- Youtube: Christine Paolilla: The Clear Lake Murderer
- Youtube: Once Upon a Crime Podcast
- Alchetron: Christine Paolilla
- Houston Chronicle: Suspect in Clear Lake murders may be dead
- Housecreep: 3706 Millbridge Drive, Houston, TX
- HuffPost: Why Did This Teenage Girl Murder Her Best Friends?