The Robison Family Slaughter
In June of 1969, the Robison family went to their cabin in Good Hart, Michigan, where they planned to spend their summer. Towards the end of July, a putrid smell overwhelmed the Blisswood cabin community. The smell was traced to the Robison’s cabin – where police discovered the rotting corpses of all six members of the family. Someone had murdered them 27 days earlier, turned on the furnace, closed the drapes, locked the doors, and left a note on the window. Listen to the strange and bizarre details of this story to learn the truth of the Robison’s family slaughter.
Sources and Related Links to Podcast Episode:
- 50 years after Michigan family’s massacre in cottage, investigators put rumors to rest
- When Evil Came to Good Hart by Mardi Link
- THE GOOD HART MURDERS: CASE CLOSED
- Northern Michigan massacre: Family of 6 from Metro Detroit murdered in summer home 54 years ago
- Mysteries of Northern Michigan: Good Hart Robison Family Murders