EP172: Who Killed Cheryl Coker?
On October 2, 2018, Cheryl Coker dropped off her teenage daughter, Mikayla to school and supposedly went home, or at least that’s what her cell phone data said. She didn’t arrive to work later that morning and when Mikayla got home from school, there was no sign of Cheryl. When Cheryl’s vehicle was discovered at a local Kroger grocery store later that day with Cheryl’s purse and phone inside, her family knew something was wrong. CCTV footage shows a man dropping off Cheryl’s car but it never caught his face. Cheryl’s remains were found on April 25, 2000 and her killer is still at large. If you have information regarding her case, please contact the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations (CBI) at 800-282-3782 or you can submit a tip online on their website.
Enjoy Similar Crimes and Consequences True Crime Podcast Episodes :
Sources and Related Links to Podcast Episode:
- The Cincinnati Enquirer: Cheryl Coker’s body ID’d in April; police aren’t rushing to make an arrest (Cincinnati.com)
- WTDN.com: One year later: A lookback at the disappearance of Cheryl Coker
- Facebook: Justice for Cheryl
- People Magazine: What to Know About Cheryl Coker Case After Ohio Mom’s Remains Found 18 Months After She Vanished
- Yahoo News!: Cheryl Coker homicide investigation remains ‘open and ongoing’ 2 years after her remains found
- WHIOTV7: Cheryl Coker homicide investigation remains open 4 years after disappearance
- Cincinnati.com: Backstory: Cheryl Coker’s body ID’d in April; police aren’t rushing to make an arrest
- New surveillance video and 911 call revealing timeline of Cheryl Coker’s disappearance
- abqjournal.com: A Crime That Shocked Us All
- IDCrimefeed: Skull Found In Ohio Belongs To Missing Mom Cheryl Coker, Police Say