The Amish Serial Killer Eli Stutzman
On Christmas Eve 1985, in Chester, Nebraska the body of a child was found abandoned in a field, wearing only blue sleeper pajamas. The community of Chester was overwhelmed with concern for the child, and he was nicknamed “Little Boy Blue”. It was take a couple of years, and after a story published in “Reader’s Digest” in 1987 before Little Boy Blue’s true identify was discovered. He belonged to an Amish family, and his father was a man named Eli Stutzman, a man who had left the Amish community when his son was a baby. After police investigated Eli fully, the world came to know this Amish Serial Killer.
THANK YOU to our episode sponsor, Surfshark. Protect your online privacy and Get a secure VPN at SurfShark.deals/crimes risk-free for 30 days, and enter the promo code “CRIMES” to get 83% off and an extra 3 months FREE!
Sources and Related Links to Podcast Episode:
- Abandoned Prayers: The Incredible True Story of Murder, Obsession, and Amish Secrets
- The Cinemaholic: Is Eli Stutzman Dead or Alive? How Did the Amish Serial Killer Die?
- The Durango Herald: 30 years later two Durango murders remain unsolved
- Ranker: The Amish Serial Killer Was Anything but Provincial
- Eli Stutzman’s Murderpedia Page