The Beast of British Columbia: Clifford Olson
The province of British Columbia in Canada was gripped by a string of disappearances and deaths of its young people in the early 1980s. At first, the police thought maybe the missing children were runaways, and didn’t spend too much of their time on the cases. However, when a 9-year-old boy disappeared and then his body was later found, the police realized that 9-year-olds don’t usually run away from home. Eventually, the police would arrest Clifford Olson, who would be dubbed “The Beast of British Columbia”. Listen to this week’s episode to hear about the 11 murders of children from the ages of 9-18 that Clifford confessed to, as well as other possible murders for which he may have been responsible.
THANK YOU for our episode sponsor, Storyworth! Visit Storyworth.com/crimes10 to save $10.00 on your first purchase!
Enjoy Similar Crimes and Consequences Podcast Episodes about Serial Killer:
Sources and Related Links to Podcast Episode:
- Serial Killer Clifford Olson’s Chilling Tales Of His Crimes Revealed In ‘Predator’ (GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)
- Clifford Olson’s Murderpedia Page
- Serial killer Clifford Olson dies
- The life and death of Clifford Olson SANDRA MARTIN
- Clifford Olson, Canadian Serial Killer, Is Dead at 71
- Serial killer Clifford Olson expected to die in ‘next few days’