Buck Don't Give a F*ck
The Tracey Thurman Story
Tracey Thurman was a pretty young woman looking for a fresh start in 1979 when she moved to Florida from Connecticut. After moving to Florida, Tracey found work at a hotel and soon met one of the guests, Charles “Buck” Thurman. Tracey and Buck had an instant attraction and fell deeply in love. Tracey thought Buck was the perfect man…until he wasn’t. Buck became abusive and it only worsened when Tracey tried to leave him in 1982. She could have never guessed that her life would be in danger soon after returning to Connecticut and she thought the police would protect her. She couldn’t have been more wrong. Listen to this Members/Subscribers Only Episode to hear the Tracey Thurman story.If you or someone you know is currently a victim of DV, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-SAFE or text “START” to 88788.
Listen to "Buck Don't Give a F*ck"
Related Links & Sources:
- Thurman v. City of Torrington
- Tracey Thurman Motuzick for the Hartford Courant
- She survived thirteen stab wounds, broken neck
- Torrington’s Tracey Thurman Motuzick honored as “survivor and crusader”
- Thurman’s son sentenced
- “I am tired of hearing about it” A changed man, living a quiet, suburban life in Massachusetts
Similar Crimes and Consequences True Crime Podcast Episodes:
FOLLOW ON APP