Kevin Cooper: Innocent Man or Brutal Killer?
The Chino Hills Murders of the Ryen Family
I n 1983, the Ryen family, along with an 11-year-old neighbor, were slaughtered in their Chino Hills, California home. Kevin Cooper, an escapee from a nearby prison was found guilty of their murders and sentenced to death. A large group of supporters maintain that Kevin was framed by corrupt police. Listen to all the evidence and decide for yourself whether Kevin Cooper is an innocent man or brutal killer.
Related Links & Sources:
- A Black death row inmate claims police framed him in quadruple murder. A probe will now reexamine his case.
- Gov. Newsom, Kevin Cooper is guilty
- CALIFORNIA HAS WASTED ENOUGH TIME ON KEVIN COOPER
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom Orders Investigation into Kevin Cooper Capital Murder Conviction
- One Test Could Prove His Innocence
- Murderpedia – Kevin Cooper
- Death Row inmate who may be exonerated talks about his story
- Who Is Kevin Cooper, Death Row Inmate With Case Re-opened by Gavin Newsom?
Similar Crimes and Consequences True Crime Podcast Episodes:
FOLLOW ON APP